sociality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy....

+5
Queen
momo
A Wasted Life
tristis
Xeno_Predator
9 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Empty Re: The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy....

Post  A Wasted Life Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:35 am

But I left you this!

A Wasted Life wrote:http://tinyurl.com/335gy9y
A Wasted Life
A Wasted Life

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Empty Re: The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy....

Post  momo Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:37 am

i cant make a conversation out of that
momo
momo
the ¤/the M

Number of posts : 2881
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  A Wasted Life Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:39 am

I thought I taught you better than that? You're nothing but a disappointment.
A Wasted Life
A Wasted Life

Back to top Go down

Post  momo Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:40 am

you say that like its a bad thing
momo
momo
the ¤/the M

Back to top Go down

Post  A Wasted Life Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:41 am

You know you crave my approval more than anything. I'm like your interwebs father.
A Wasted Life
A Wasted Life

Back to top Go down

Post  momo Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:43 am

youre almost as bad as my irl father then
momo
momo
the ¤/the M

Back to top Go down

Post  A Wasted Life Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:44 am

I strive to be worse, but apparently I fail at that.
A Wasted Life
A Wasted Life

Back to top Go down

Post  momo Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:48 am

impossible
momo
momo
the ¤/the M

Back to top Go down

Post  A Wasted Life Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:49 am

Yes, it's possible, and I'm sorry, but it appears that I am just too good of an interwebz father.
A Wasted Life
A Wasted Life

Back to top Go down

Post  momo Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:52 am

yea ok
momo
momo
the ¤/the M

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:42 am

A Wasted Life wrote:Well it doesn't, but living with the baby growing inside of you is something the mother does.

Damn it momo. My jokes aren't good, but they're all I have. Must you pick them apart so facetiously?

Actually, that is not the only case. A male seahorse is the one bearing the babies while the mother goes off to screw other males.
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  A Wasted Life Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:49 am

^Well there ya have it. I'm obviously a sea horse.
A Wasted Life
A Wasted Life

Back to top Go down

Post  momo Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:49 pm

clearly
This dice is not existing.
momo
momo
the ¤/the M

Back to top Go down

Post  momo Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 pm

lol neither of them are here anymore. the dice should be updated
momo
momo
the ¤/the M

Back to top Go down

Post  momo Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:31 pm

momo carried out 7 launched of one members :
The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Reichou , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Starjc , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Reichou , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo
momo
momo
the ¤/the M

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Woah, cool! Queen carried out 1 launched of one members :
The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl
how do you do it more then once?
Queen
Queen

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:25 am

How do you even do it once?
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:44 am

when you click topic reply its the box that looks like a dice under where it says post title and next to the "others" and the "?"
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  momo Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:04 pm

The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Dice10

momo carried out 2 launched of one members :
The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Starjc
momo
momo
the ¤/the M

Back to top Go down

Post  A Wasted Life Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:16 pm

A Wasted Life carried out 100 launched of one members :
The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Starjc , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Reichou , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Starjc , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Starjc , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Reichou , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Reichou , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Reichou , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Starjc , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Reichou , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Reichou , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Starjc , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Reichou , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Starjc , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Starjc , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Starjc , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Starjc , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Starjc , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Starjc , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Reichou , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Reichou , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Awl , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Queenu , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Tristis , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Reichou , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Momo , The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Xeno
A Wasted Life
A Wasted Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:52 pm

^^^^^^^
14 tristis
22 queen
11 momo
11 star
10 reichou
17 xeno
13 AWL

May I invite my other friend here?
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:05 pm

momo wrote:The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 5 Dice10
Awesome Very Happy
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  momo Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Queen wrote:^^^^^^^
14 tristis
22 queen
11 momo
11 star
10 reichou
17 xeno
13 AWL

May I invite my other friend here?

lol. you counted? and sure you can.
momo
momo
the ¤/the M

Back to top Go down

Post  A Wasted Life Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:28 pm

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thou shalt not restrain my disruptive posting!!!!!!!!
A Wasted Life
A Wasted Life

Back to top Go down

Post  tristis Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:30 pm

I think we can >_>
tristis
tristis
the †

Number of posts : 1593
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next