sociality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy....

+5
Queen
momo
A Wasted Life
tristis
Xeno_Predator
9 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 3 Empty Re: The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy....

Post  Xeno_Predator Thu May 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Darn another 102 posts isn't easy.
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy.... - Page 3 Empty Re: The current state of things make me want to kick a puppy....

Post  Xeno_Predator Sat May 29, 2010 2:41 am

101.... Dalmatians?
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Sat May 29, 2010 2:41 am

Hahaha. Haha. Ha. Very funny Xeno. Not.
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Sat May 29, 2010 2:42 am

99 to go! Brilliant!
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Sun May 30, 2010 12:33 pm

<insert deity of choice> damn it, I've got all my research information and ran out of enthusiasm to complete the friggin' report.
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Mon May 31, 2010 6:12 am

SHIT. Huh, how is saying poop in any way rude or descriptive of disappointment and frustration? The more I learn English, the more I discover it is a language without logic. Actually, the language itself may be logically but it is the people using it who came up with illogical usage. The projection towards irrationality worries me; it forebodes a future of illiteracy where communication has no particular standard and the language reduced to a mess of abbreviated symbols. One may argue that that provides for more efficient communication but while I agree, I worry about the lost of logic behind correct language usage and forming complete sentences. Having lost logic, which is critical to being able to think analytically, the term "common-sense" will become obsolete or perhaps transformed to the ever more appealing term of "rare-sense".

If we look at history, we can see clearly how similar disasters keep happening over and over again. One would have thought that in this day and age we would be able to learn from our past mistakes. Regrettably I have come to the conclusion that humans learn through their own mistakes; others' mistakes do not afford them a lesson. As hard as we try to learn, nothing can educate us as well as making our own mistakes. An analogy to this would be to tell a person who has never felt warmth what getting burned by fire feels like; no matter how you describe it that person will never truly know what it would feel like. The same applies to mistakes. Thus, all we can do is hope that society as a whole are ready to handle their mistakes as generations past.

OH SHIT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING MY ASSIGNMENT NOT WRITING THIS CRAP.
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:15 am

96!!!
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:19 am

Final exam after tonight's sleep.

GOOD LUCK XENO!

THANKS XENO!

95!!!!
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:22 am

Secundus examinus

94!!!!
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:39 am

ROFLMAOOMGWTFPWNEDSECONDEXAMLOL

93!!!!
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:40 am

Oh darn it's 90 now!!!!
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  momo Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:56 pm

actually that would be 91
momo
momo
the ยค/the M

Number of posts : 2881
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:44 am

Because you erased my other post ;_; 90!!!!
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:48 am

Surgery hurts. 89!!!!!
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Wow seriously quiet. 88!
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  A Wasted Life Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:26 am

This place needs more posts! More! More! MORE! *hammerfists*
A Wasted Life
A Wasted Life

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:47 am

Hammerfists suck. Muscle Mass for the win!

87!
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:28 am

What the? How can Deadpool smile when he has no flesh covering his gum and teeth?!

86!
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  A Wasted Life Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:17 pm

He does have flesh. It's just all covered with tumors and crap.
A Wasted Life
A Wasted Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:41 am

I blame MUA2's misleading alternate skin.

85!
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  A Wasted Life Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:41 am

You need to get cool like me and start reading them comics. >_>
A Wasted Life
A Wasted Life

Back to top Go down

Post  A Wasted Life Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Good news everyone! The constant background in my left ear that's been bugging me for the past few days has finally stopped. ^_^
A Wasted Life
A Wasted Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno_Predator Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:42 pm

What constant background? Background noise? And it stopped? Oh great, the insect has laid eggs inside your head and has finally died.

84!
Xeno_Predator
Xeno_Predator
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  A Wasted Life Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:52 am

It laid eggs in my head? Does that mean I'm going to be a father? Oh joy! This is the great- Wait, does that make me the mother?

Shit.
A Wasted Life
A Wasted Life

Back to top Go down

Post  momo Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 pm

i dont see how that changes your gender at all
momo
momo
the ยค/the M

Number of posts : 2881
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next